No, if you renew your license for the same number of devices, any days remaining on your current license will be added on to your new one. However, if you change the number of devices, your new license term will only begin once your current one has ended. Add your new activation code to your Kaspersky product as normal and your new license will be activated automatically when your current license expires.
If you are having technical issues renewing your Kaspersky product, take a look at the Activation Errors section of the Knowledge Base. We’ve written up solutions for the most common renewal and activation issues.
Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features!
Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs & Mac computers. The feature is available for a range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, please visit: https://support.kaspersky.com/us/15408#cameras (for PCs) and https://support.kaspersky.com/us/15455#cameras (for Mac computers)
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
Operating System: Windows 10¹ Home/Pro/Enterprise²³; Windows 8 & 8.1/Pro/Enterprise²/8.1 update³; Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic & Premium/Professional/ Ultimate – SP1 with KB4474419 & KB4490628 or higher
Memory RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Disk Space: 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
Processor: 1 GHz or higher
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)²
Operating System: Windows 10¹ Home/Pro/Enterprise²³; Windows 8 & 8.1/Pro (64-bit³)
Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11 or higher
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
Android smartphones and tablets⁴
Operating System: Android™ 5.0 or higher
Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
Mac desktops and laptops
Operating System: macOS 10.12 or higher
Disk Space: 2635 MB free space on the hard drive
Memory (RAM): 2 GB
iPhone and iPad⁵
Operating System: iOS® 12.0 or higher
Please note we do not support the beta versions or previews of new operating systems. Only officially released operating systems are supported.
1. If you’re using Windows 10, you might need to download & install all available patches for your Kaspersky security software. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 10 Mobile/S editions.
2. The Kaspersky Safe Kids service isn't available for this version of OS or these types of devices.
3. Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/us/15460 to get more details.
4. The Kaspersky Internet Security for Android functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/us/15258#block6 for more details.
5. Only Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection & Kaspersky Safe Kids are available for these platforms.