Kaspersky Open Space Security provides your wide corporate infrastructure with world-class anti-malware protection in a single, integrated suite of applications that work seamlessly across all platforms. Every workstation, laptop, file server, mail server, Internet gateway or smartphone is fully protected, giving you complete confidence that the network is secure, whether you are working in the office, remotely or at home.
Why Kaspersky Open Space Security?
Our new and refreshed business IT security products far exceed industry standards and are suitable for all network nodes, yet make minimal demands on your network’s valuable resources. The optimized security systems are easy to deploy, administer and maintain, increasing your levels of security whilst significantly decreasing your total cost of protection. As a result, your business benefits from:
- Deeper protection, comprehensive endpoint control and centralized administration
- Out-of-the box protection against all types of Internet threats
- Rapid response to new malware attacks
- Optimized and cost-effective security, licensing and purchasing that maximizes business productivity for less investment
- Customer-focused, global and local technical support expertise
- Combined power of signature-based, proactive and cloud-assisted protection technologies
Protect every workstation, laptop and smartphone in your network from all types of computer threats. Your data stays secure, meaning that you can keep working worry-free. Learn more.
Ensure your endpoint security remains flexible and portable with protection for different locations, operating systems and applications that let you operate and compete successfully in a connected world. Learn more.
Multi-site and home working means having users in different locations. Employ high-quality endpoint, mail server and group server protection that enables secure and fully accessible working from anywhere. Learn more.
Deploy ultimate network perimeter security with this world-class solution that provides multi-layered malware protection and control over all email, web traffic and network communications. Learn more.