Safe Money adds even stronger security for online banking and shopping New!
Kaspersky Internet Security has always provided protection for online transactions... and, in the latest version, whenever you attempt to log on to an online bank, a payment system website or an e-commerce site, our unique, new Safe Money feature will:
- Compare the website’s URL with a database of secure sites
- Check the certificate used to set up the secure connection – to avoid any behind-the-scenes transition from your intended site to a ‘fake’ site
- Check your system for online banking vulnerabilities related to your PC’s operating system
- Automatically suggest opening the site in the Safe Money mode – for added security against the theft of personal and financial data
... so Kaspersky’s advanced technologies are always protecting you when you’re online – shopping, banking and more.
Secure Keyboard protects the personal data you enter via your keyboard New!
Because keyloggers can record the keystrokes you use to enter your credit card number or other valuable information via your keyboard, Kaspersky Internet Security includes our new Secure Keyboard technology. When you open a bank or payment website – or enter a password within any web page – Secure Keyboard automatically opens... to keep your data safe from keyloggers.
Even if an unknown piece of malware manages to get onto your PC, Kaspersky’s unique System Watcher will detect dangerous behaviour and allow you to undo or rollback most malicious actions.
Parental Control Improved!
A new Parental Control engine includes new and improved protection for children that use your PC. Kaspersky Internet Security allows more effective control over children’s use of both the PC and the Internet – and provides more reliable filtering of websites that contain inappropriate content.
New anti-spam module Improved!
Kaspersky Internet Security includes a new, improved anti-spam module that provides more reliable filtering of unwanted messages and also includes enhanced reporting about detected spam.
Better anti-phishing protection Improved!
A new anti-phishing engine improves your defences against Internet fraudsters’ attempts to gain access to your personal information.
Automatic Exploit Prevention New!
Even if your PC and the applications running on it haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, Kaspersky Internet Security can prevent exploitation of vulnerabilities by:
- controlling the launch of executable files from applications with vulnerabilities
- analysing the behaviour of executable files for any similarities with malicious programs
- restricting the actions allowed by applications with vulnerabilities
Minimal impact on PC performance for a range of usage scenarios Improved!
Kaspersky Internet Security is optimised so that it does not have a significant impact on network activity, the installation of programs, the launch of web browsers or the launch of programs. In addition, a special Gamer Mode ensures an uninterrupted game experience – while still keeping you secure.
Optimised antivirus databases Improved!
With antivirus information provided from the cloud, we’ve significantly reduced the size of the antivirus databases stored on your PC – which helps to improve performance and reduce the time taken for installation and updates.
Reduced Battery Drain New!
When it’s installed on a laptop that is running on battery power, Kaspersky Internet Security automatically reduces its usage of resources – to help increase the time the laptop can run before needing to be recharged.
Easy-to-use interface Improved!
The main interface window is optimised to help boost performance and ease of use for many popular user scenarios – including launching scans and fixing problems.
Quick launch of Virtual Keyboard Improved!
Virtual Keyboard allows you to use mouse-clicks to enter your banking information online – so your personal information can’t be tracked or stolen by keyloggers, hackers or identity thieves. Now, Kaspersky Internet Security allows fast access to the Virtual Keyboard from web-browsers.
Compatible with Windows 8… and delivers additional security New!
In addition to being fully compatible with Windows 8, Kaspersky Internet Security includes features that provide even greater protection:
- Kaspersky Now is a new application that has been developed to integrate with Microsoft’s new user interface – to display your PC’s protection status and enable the rapid launch of vital security features
- For other applications that are compatible with Microsoft’s new user interface, Kaspersky technologies scan the applications for viruses – and infected applications are removed and then replaced with clean applications
- Integration with Early-Launch Anti-Malware (ELAM) technology – to provide protection even before your PC boots up
- Integration with Windows Security Centre’s newly enhanced functionality