Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security
Proven cloud-native protection and the best performance
for your hybrid environment
- Best performanceLight agents optimized for each OS efficiently reduce consumption of virtualization resources by as much as 30%.
- Dedicated solutionThe product supports a wide range of server virtualization and VDI platforms, including VMWare vSphere, Microsoft HyperV, Citrix Hypervisor and more.
- Smart optimizationsA number of optimizations - including shared cache which shares the results of file scans - decrease the amount of data and the number of operations involved, minimizing the overall load on your IT infrastructure by dramatically reducing IOPS, CPU cycles, memory usage, and disk footprints.
- Full visibilityIntegration via public cloud API means you can see into every corner, understand how your cloud is organized and be confident you’re protecting all your cloud workloads.
- Convenient managementYou can see all the instances running under the specified accounts through the management console, using that information to deploy security agents and apply security policies to them.
- Automated securityKaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security responds automatically to the increasing load as new instances are created and run by the cloud. API and auto-scaling policies ensure that every new instance in each auto-scaling group has security deployed to it, conforming to the policy you as an organization choose to set.
- DevSecOps enablementA ‘security as code’ approach, with containerization host memory protection, tasks for containers, image scanning and scriptable interfaces allows you to integrate security tasks into CI/CD pipelines without impacting on the development process.
- Secured containersSecures Docker and Windows containers, so attackers can’t use a malicious container component as a stepping stone into the organization’s internal workings.
- Meeting dev needsOn-Access (OAS) and On-Demand Scanning (ODS) of containers, images and local and remote repositories facilitates maintenance of sanitized repos for devs’ needs.
What our users say about us
Our success is measured by you
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS Logo is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.