Cutting-edge Technologies Empowered by Human Intelligence
Building user profiles based on mouse, keyboard, mobile phone usage.
Patterns of legitimate and fraudulent behavior
Analysis of session events happening around the users and their devices
Accurate detection of various kinds of malware in both web and mobile channels
This solution is particularly well suited to addressing the security requirements, concerns and constraints of these enterprise sectors.
Learn how enterprises beat fraud and improve user experience with Kaspersky Fraud Prevention
Solution: Fraud Prevention
Thanks to the implementation of Kaspersky Fraud Prevention, goods.ru was able to provide its customers high-precision protection against the theft of user accounts and accumulated bonuses, while protecting its own systems from malicious users.
Bank Saint Petersburg
Bank Saint Petersburg is a leading regional bank, prioritizing excellent customer service and high technology. BSPB have brought on digital transformation and achieved great results through partnering with Kaspersky Fraud Prevention.
Indacoin is one of the pioneers in the authenticated fiat-to-cryptocurrency exchange industry, allowing users to instantly purchase cryptocurrency with their bank cards from more than 170 countries.
Improve user experience, cut the costs of additional authentication and preserve high level of security.
- Risk-based authentication - eliminates additional authentication steps for legitimate users
- Continuous authentication - on-going analysis of the session events
- Account takeover detection - timely discovery of the usage of stolen credentials or signs non-human behavior
Automated Fraud Analytics
Real-time detection of sophisticated and industry-specific fraud cases
- Global entity linking and mapping – finding intangible connections between users, devices and sessions
- Rules setting – maintain control over the level and the volume of session events analyzed and incidents generated
- Extra layer of knowledge – session events and detailed incidents feeding internal fraud monitoring solutions with the data necessary for accurate and timely detection
Fraud Prevention Technologies – How do they work?
Kaspersky Fraud Prevention unites advanced technologies based on machine learning for proactive real-time fraud detection. Learn how our technologies work and how they enhance your security and monitoring solutions, allowing you to concentrate on your business and your customers.
Growing digital channels means being open to the users, providing them with access to the services they need anytime and anywhere. But with opportunuties comes responsibility: business needs to ensure seamless user experience to legitimate clients, provide appropriate level of security together with the ability to react in case fraudulent activity takes place. Digital transformation brings several risks:
New account fraud
Money laundering and money mule services
Bots and remote administration tools
Web-injects and mobile malware
Higher fraud level – risk of regulatory fines
Missing the attack incubation stage
Emerging complexity of attacks