The Internet of Things forms a cornerstone to digital transformation in all industry sectors. It’s already changing world around us in manufacturing, agriculture, city infrastructure, retail and the automotive industry. This latest industrial revolution relies on all its component parts, from sensors to data centers, incorporating interconnected, unassailable defenses against cyberthreats and malicious attacks.
Providing all the tools to secure every software and hardware component of your interconnected systems, enabling a fully validated Chain of Trust to be established, without overloading individual systems or devices, or limiting overall flexibility
The KasperskyOS operating system is designed protect diverse and complex embedded systems from the consequences of malicious code, viruses and hacker attacks, through strong separation and policy enforcement.
Harden and protect your Microsoft Windows based embedded devices and computers with a solution created to optimize security for Low-end systems with limited memory capacity, that doesn’t require ongoing maintenance or internet connectivity
Built-in ‘Security for Safety’ based on KasperskyOS technology, a single secure gateway into ECUs, and a spectrum of security assessment services addressing the needs of current and future connected vehicles.
- Protecting the exploitation of built-in backdoors or known vulnerabilities in firmware
- Identifying and preventing unauthorized attempts to modify firmware
- Operates autonomously without maintenance or software updates for extended periods of time
- Protection that operates effectively in closed networks without a stable Internet connection
- Meeting compliance with Industry Standards
- A modular approach with low demands on hardware resources supports legacy and low-end systems
- Protection of sensitive data (i.e. encryption keys, logs, telematics data) from unauthorized access
- Secure boot and protection against the unauthorized modification of firmware and software
- Isolation of infotainment from safety critical system (advanced driver assistance systems, AUTOSAR)
Learn more, with thought leadership from our globally recognized cybersecurity experts
Embedded devices have traditionally been considered as too operationally remote and disconnected from on-line systems to require high levels of protection. But digital Transformation and the Internet of Things changes everything. Interconnected components need holistic security against threats including:
Theft and exploitation of confidential data and user credentials
Ransomware attacks and crypto-malware
The implementation of unauthorized firmware
Remote access and attacks from mobile devices
User data sniffing, and 'Man-in-the-Middle' attacks
The exploitation of applications software vulnerabilities