Kaspersky Who Calls SDK
Kaspersky Who Calls SDK is a reliable and convenient embedded Caller ID product designed for integration into third-party mobile solutions. This enables companies to protect their customers and increase the level of trust in their apps and services.
Kaspersky Who Calls SDK is a set of development libraries intended to replicate the key features of Kaspersky Who Calls in a partner’s mobile app. The SDK can be implemented in iOS and Android apps. Product is also available as a web service with API
- Automated caller ID. Information about incoming or missed calls: name of organization, category, number reputation
- Displaying of information about number during call and in the calls log
- Creation and maintenance of private numbers bases for internal use
- API for fetching the information about the numbers from online and offline bases; regular database updates
- Extended statistics of users and calls
- URL checker – detection of links to phishing pages
- Enhance and improve mobile app functionality
- Enrich internal anti-fraud systems in banks and financial institutions
- Check caller numbers during new sign-ups and product registrations
- Any medium and large businesses, including banks, telecom operators, online marketplaces, etc. to extend the functionality of the business’ mobile app
- Banks and other financial institutions as an element of the anti-fraud system or a standalone caller ID module
- Android 5.0 and newer versions
- iOS 12 and newer versions
- Web service with API supports any platforms capable of working with HTTPS requests (TLSv1.2+ with certificate-based client authentication)
Kaspersky Who Calls API
An alternative variant of product deployment:
- The product is implemented as a web service with REST-like API. The online service (hosted by Kaspersky) uses the request with a phone number to fetch the information about the calling party from the centralized Who Calls database.
- Request and response format: JSON
- Maximum quantity of phone numbers in one request: 1,000
Where can the API be implemented?
- In CRM systems for scoring and other automation tasks
- In office PBXs for protection from DDoS attacks on corporate phones
- In call centers
Why Trust Kaspersky?
- Over 90% precision of Caller ID verdicts for unknown incoming calls
- Several methods of data analysis, including both machine learning and manual classification
- No personal data or users’ private information collected
- more countries can be added upon request