Kaspersky Mobile Security SDK
Kaspersky Mobile Security Software Development Kit (KMS SDK) is a multi-layered security framework for building online protection directly into mobile applications.
By leveraging KMS SDK organizations will be able to:
- Provide their customers with the protection needed to keep their smart device and valuable data secure
- Improve their security products
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and requirements
- Create their own mobile security solutions
KMS SDK Functionality
Kaspersky Mobile Security SDK provides:
- Anti-Phishing & Anti-Fake Apps protection features blocking access to malicious and phishing websites
- Malware Detection — best-in-class malware detection with a wide variety of basic and advanced scanning options to suit your malware detection requirements
- Secure connectivity — protect your Internet connections using URL monitor, Wi-Fi analyzer, Certificate validation and DNS Checker
- Device reputation — check the safety of mobile device configuration using root and jailbreak detection and device configuration control
- Data Protection — real-time protection of information entered by the users and an encrypted secure database for confidential data storage
- Self Defense — verify the application's digital signature and detect if Kaspersky component is unloaded from RAM
Kaspersky Mobile Security SDK is fully integrated with Kaspersky Security Network (KSN), an advanced technology that ensures prompt response to rapidly emerging threats.
Kaspersky Mobile Security SDK is available for Android 5 (or higher) and iOS 12 (or higher).
If you wish to know more, please click the CONTACT US button below and indicate that you require more information about Kaspersky Mobile Security SDK, and our representative will get in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, you can request a trial version of Kaspersky Mobile Security SDK or initiate implementation by clicking the TRIAL REQUEST button below.