Kaspersky Adaptive Online Training on Security Awareness
Kaspersky Adaptive Online Training is a unique solution among security awareness training courses, combining content based on Kaspersky’s 20+ years’ experience in cybersecurity and advanced learning and development methodology developed by Area9 Lyceum on Rhapsode™, the world’s first four-dimensional adaptive learning platform.
Grounded in an innovative adaptive learning methodology, the cognitive-driven approach contributes to a personalized learning experience that takes into account the abilities and needs of each and every learner.
The program applies key elements of learning science:
- Problem-based learning
- Diﬀerent approaches to the same topic
- Constant assessment of a learner’s progress.
Kaspersky Adaptive Online Training identifies how familiar a learner is with a particular topic and provides explanations and help only when it's needed. This eliminates tiresome repetition and helps improve internal motivation.
Teaching by asking questions ensures that the knowledge it not only acquired, but anchored.
Regular knowledge refreshment contributes to building safe cybersecurity habits.
An individual learning path tailored and adapted to each learner significantly reduces the time spent on training.
This solution is particularly well suited to addressing the security requirements, concerns and constraints of these enterprise sectors.
Unique paths to 100% competency
- Automatically adjusts to the needs of each employee thanks to the online delivery method;
- Uses advanced computer science to create, at scale, a tutor-like approach that identifies even areas of unconscious incompetence, increases employee's inner motivation to learn, fills the gaps and builds 100% competency quickly and effectively;
- Learning through ongoing questions makes employees think - not just read, solve problems, and find right answers help them better absorb information;
Content based on cybersecurity skillset
- Kaspersky's expertise and experience in defining skills that every employee should have to behave safely;
- Topics available in Kaspersky Adaptive Online Training cover core cybersecurity domains;
- The framework contains over 300 practical skills, which when mastered form automaticity and safe habits to ensure that employees respond flexibly even to evolving attacks.
Indepth analysis up to metacognition
- Extensive statistics to follow-up employee progression - performance summary, reports and diagrams for groups and individuals;
- Early warning technology to highlight at-risk students;
- Reports on user progress, progress of classes, assignment details with indepth analysis of employee competence and metacognition.
Learn more, with thought leadership from our globally recognized cybersecurity experts
Employees remain the weakest link in corporate cybersecurity. In spite of all the security instruments in place, it only takes one unaware, unprepared employee to click on the wrong link to open the door to a security breach.
80% of breaches are caused by employee carelessness and negligence.
More than 50% of enterprises regard employees as the biggest threat to corporate cybersecurity.
30% of employees admit that they share their work PC’s login and password details with colleagues.
The average financial impact of a data breach caused by inappropriate IT resource use by employees - $1,195K for enterprises.
33% of enterprises plan to invest more in security education and security training for employees to avoid security incidents.
52% of enterprises have experienced cybersecurity problems due to inappropriate IT resource use by employees.