Kaspersky Optimum Security
Building on from Kaspersky Security Foundations, Kaspersky Optimum Security helps organizations to protect their business from new, unknown and evasive threats – in a resource-conscious way.
Reduce your risk
Prevent disruption and damage to your business by reducing the likelihood of falling victim to an evasive attack.
Fewer opportunities for human error
Quickly and easily prevent employees from leaving
themselves – and your
business – vulnerable to attack.
Minimum manpower involvement
Maximize your ROI by boosting the number of incidents processed automatically, without increasing your human resources costs.
Cybersecurity you can trust
Kaspersky EDR OptimumKaspersky Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Optimum combining next-gen endpoint protection with essential EDR capabilities. Besides automated prevention and attack surface reduction, it delivers visibility into threats, tools for fast root cause analysis and rapid and accurate response capabilities. Advanced detection, Indicator of Compromise (IoC) scanning and visual investigation tools complete the picture.
Kaspersky MDR OptimumKaspersky Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Optimum delivers continuous 24/7 managed protection and automated threat hunting, and effectively brings your detection to expert levels. It enables organizations with a lack of resources and expertise to automatically hunt down threats that circumvent existing detection and prevention systems.
Further improve your security stance
Premium Support and Professional Services
Professional help is available whenever you need it. Operating in nearly 200 countries, from 34 offices worldwide, we have you covered 24/7/365. Take advantage of our Premium Support packages (MSA) and ensure that you derive maximum value from our solution with Kaspersky Health Check.
Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security
Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security protects your entire hybrid infrastructure, whatever the workload – physical, virtualized, or based in private, public, or hybrid clouds. Whatever your infrastructure, and however it’s evolving, we’ll make sure everything’s running smoothly and safely.
Beyond the endpoint
Kaspersky Security for Mail Server tackles the no. 1 attack vector by fending off spam, phishing emails and malicious communications, while reducing data leaks. Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateway prevents web-based attacks before their effects can reach the endpoint level, by blocking malware and online phishing, reducing access to unsolicited resources and preventing non-legitimate data transfer.
Risks and benefits
Next-gen endpoint security
- Automatic protection against ransomware, exploits, rootkits and fileless threats.
- Machine Learning based behavior detection and roll -back of any changes made by malware.
- All the tools to reduce your attack surface – manually or with Machine Learning based Adaptive Anomaly Control.
- Automation of routine tasks like encryption, vulnerability and patch management.
OffOnToggle to see your risks
- Discover previously unrecognized attacks using Indicators of Compromise (IoCs).
- Easily understand an incident's scope, impact and root cause.
- Apply rapid and accurate response actions to incidents before any damage can occur.
- Only basic security expertise required.
OffOnToggle to see your risks
- Proprietary Indicators of Attack (IoAs) enable the detection of stealthy non-malware threats that automated prevention and detection tools may have missed.
- The completely managed or guided disruption and containment of threats, delivering a swift reaction while keeping all response actions within your control.
- Supported by the most successful threat hunting teams in the industry and backed by over 25 years of consistently outstanding targeted attack research.
Not sure which Security Solution is right for your business?