In this week’s edition of the Transatlantic Cable podcast, David and I discuss discuss scammers targeting the South Korean Olympics, a Florida medical hack, Taiwan Police giving out infected USB drives to winners of cybersecurity quiz and more.
For more on this week’s topics, see:
- Monitoring kids’ use of iPhones?
- Medicaid in Florida hacked
- Hacking the South Korea Winter Olympics
- NWA on police scanners
- Phone addiction? You’re not alone
- Police give out infected USB drives as prizes in cybersecurity quiz