Episode 302 of the Transatlantic Cable kicks off with discussions around the Clop ransomware gang issuing ultimatums to affected businesses. From there the team look at how ChatGPT is being used to create mutating malware which is capable of evading EDR; how a newly discovered malware dubbed ‘DoubleFinger’ is being used to steal crypto and another crypto-related story, this time around advertising crypto in the U.K.
To wrap up the team look at a story around how a Nintendo Switch was used by the FBI to track a missing teenager, who was later found 500 miles from home.
If you like what you heard, please consider subscribing.
- BBC, BA and Boots issued with ultimatum by cyber gang Clop
- ChatGPT creates mutating malware that evades detection by EDR
- Sneaky DoubleFinger loads GreetingGhoul targeting your cryptocurrency
- Crypto: 24-hour cooling-off period included in ad overhaul
- A Nintendo Switch Helped Rescue A Missing Teenager 500 Miles From Home